About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Juice Feast Journey ~ Day 31

Hurrah!  I have made it through a whole 30 days of the juice feast, and wanted to give you a little update on how it has gone so far.


I am so happy to have gotten so far with this and not had too rough a ride really.  Times have been challenging but nothing I did not foresee.  I found the first 2 weeks the easiest to be honest and the last 2 weeks to be the most interesting!  I have never been hungry at all, but have craved chewing really badly.  


The last week has been the toughest to date as I have hit the emotional detox phase plus the healing has begun on old traumas and illness's.
For the last 5 days I have had really bad back pain, neck pain, nausea and headaches...all centering from the endocrine system of imbalances.  


Thankfully I seem to be through the worst of this now and today I feel human again!  I can now fully engage in the feast without the need to have any portions of food to eat ~ During the worst of the days I had to eat some root vegetables to slow down the healing and detoxing process or I think I would have just stayed in bed and not done anything!


So, yes, a little deviation from full on feasting, but, I remained juicing apart from the root vegetables.


The next 30 days will be going even deeper into the healing process and I am eager to see what happens next.


I'm going to be adding recipes each week from now on...all juice recipes...to encourage you to experiment with your own juicy journey. So, head on over to the Recipe Page to see the first one.


Thank you all for keeping me company ~ it is comforting to know this is not a lone journey


love and peace
Dawn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment