About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Tuesday 16 November 2010

refreshed web page and a new juice fast

well, it's been a while since my last entry and this one will be quite short I guess, although I do ramble off when on here!

We are making some changes to the website this week and one is to hopefully link the blog to the site so you can have instant updates as to what is going on in the divas kitchen...lol

...and a lot is going on I can say...
so, let us hope we can get it done.


The news so far is that I have been working hard both in the kitchen and out and about helping friends etc...
The peace cafe is now up and running and we are getting a bit of a following out there now, with people ordering cakes and chocolate and the special little bliss balls flying out of the kitchen at a fast pace ~ beautiful!


We have a couple of new faces coming in to the kitchen to help out too which is a blessing as it gets quite busy during the peak hours of the day...keeping up with drinks, food and clearing away can be a task indeed!


Namaste House is such a special place to be and it is bliss to share the space with so many lovely people ~ long may we carry on bringing new faces to the building and making them feel safe, warm and loved... oh, and leaving with a full tummy too :0)


Each day there are more enchanting things to look at in the shop ~ it is a little Aladdin's cave of delights.


The food menu changes daily too; each day there is a different soup and sometimes more than one flavour. There are dishes with couscous, dhals, pasta, baked potatoes, crustless quiches and of course our seedy super salads too, not to mention our raw desserts along side more traditional treats like carrot cake and caramel slices :0)




so, I do hope to meet more of you soon, to share the food with you all and the adventure.


Now that I have moved the juicer into the working kitchen (so to speak as home is a working kitchen too!)  I am embarking on a 7 day juice fast/cleanse...juicing during the day to clear away some of the baggage hanging around and to hopefully get rid of the stagnant brain fug that is keeping me where I am in my shedding of the waste...
I think it is needed at this time before the really cold dark months are fully here ~ not sure how I will cope and I may sulk a little along the way...been feeling the cold more of late so it will need to be backed up with some herbal brews to keep the fire inside burning strong.
So, tomorrow will see the start of the weeks fasting.  
I am going to attempt to carry it on in the evenings too with a warm smoothie superbrew or some soup rather than a meal.


I will keep you posted here and on FaceBook.


If you want to join in comment back with how you are doing and we can share the support.


love and peace be with you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment