About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Tuesday 17 May 2011

A busy month ahead

Just flying in to add a few words ~ I am trying to keep up with this area so it stays fresh and vibrant with news and happenings!

Over the coming weeks I will be making lots of new chocolates including ones with liquid fruit centres...yummy! They don't keep long though, so as soon as they are made they will go out into the world to delight your senses and fill you with dreamy loveliness...

I'm also going to be out and about at a few events over the summer, hopefully with some lovely friends to share all the lush raw goodness with.
We will be at Barefoot Festival in Leicestershire in late July and Gaunts House Summer Gathering in August, plus a few one day local events for Well Being week in June.
Each month I will be holding a free evening talk and food demo in the Health Studio in Northampton (TLC Holistics) ~ this is the home of my teaching kitchen, so hope to see many new faces in the kitchen and at the free class.

On a personal note, I am about to begin a green smoothie feast this week ~ no time limit, and there may be little breaks of a meal or two, but I will aim to be as 'liquid' as possible for as long as possible. 
I find smoothie feasting easier than juice feasting, although I love juices, smoothies are just faster and easier to clean up the machine afterwards!  Leaving time to get on with the day rather than dismantling the juicer! LOL

My favourite smoothie at the moment is strawberry, banana, mint and wild/garden greens.

Look forward to hearing from you with any news you have xxx peace and faery dust xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment