About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Monday 13 September 2010

A duvet day...almost

Oh how lovely it would be to have a duvet day...not had one in such a long time.
After a very full on few weeks of constantly creating foods to fulfil markets I have reached a bit of a crisis...one more week of really full on foodie making and then there is a small break where it eases a little.

After an unsettled night without my dearest Ant to snuggle up with for the 3rd in a row while he is sleeping over at his fathers (Tom has cancer and has been unwell for the past few weeks), restless cats and doggie with upset tummy...I woke early determined to have a slow day.

And, I did...moontime is also here and boy has that made me more than a little emotional!  So, I managed to breathe through an almost panic morning with lots going on, and took myself over to Namaste House in Earls Barton ~ already a sanctuary of peace and love, the shop and coffee shop are beautiful, tranquil and such a haven of calm, this is soon to be where you will find me, creating love filled foods for the patrons.

Sadie, who is the 'keeper' of the house has offered the coffee shop to us so that our energy can flow with that of the therapies and fair trade wares in the shop.  We will be looking after the foodie side of things from early October...so exciting!
More on Namaste House in another post.

After that visit, I went over and bought supplies for Luke's lunches, then home to make them for him...super sexy raw curry, strawberry desserts and chocolate pudding...what a lucky guy!  He has already noticed his appetite lessening and also naturally eating much slower when eating raw meals than he would cooked ones...thoroughly enjoying them!

That is what I so love about raw foods...how they can change our whole way of eating and experiencing foods.  It makes me glow with happiness to see people really fall in love with raw!

More lovely friends have shared their experiences with me this week too ~ all saying that once they have eaten some of the raw foods I create, that they go off conventional foods ~ and start craving more raw living food!  Totally awesome!
Corrr...how busy will I be???
I really am looking forward to making more foods and also training new raw chef's to help spread more raw!

Back to the duvet...well, soon...we ate a lovely supper together now Ant is home for the night, and we are now chillaxing.
Tom (dad) is staying in hospital for a few days to gain some strength.  He has weakened a great deal recently and has lost a lot of weight.  Let us hope that after this latest bit of medical care, that he recovers a bit of his old self enough to enjoy life again.

Night night all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sending healing thoughts and prayers for your father-in-law Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete