About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Wednesday 15 September 2010

The virtuous Carrot

Oh how lovely is the carrot?  Full of light, sun energy and earth elements and sweetness...add some fresh coriander and you have a very high nutrient meal waiting for your tummy to enjoy!
Yes, I juiced again this morning!  I have had little time to think of using the juicer lately as it does take some time to clean afterwards, and being busy means not much time for that!
But, I really wanted some high nutrients today and having some carrots and coriander needing using up rather than end up in the compost heap, I juiced them...about 10 carrots and a bunch of coriander...all through the Green Star for the most lush green juice ever!  Yes, it was green!  I now feel very 'open' and aware and also needing another trip to the bathroom!
I am still aiming for a high water content during the day and less actual food until later, just to really cleanse my system and provide a clear pathway for all the lovely nutrients in the water kefir that I am taking each day now.
This is all a new subject for me and fascinating...I shall dig up all the info on water kefir for a blog entry here later on.
Right, must go now, Aura is looking at me and asking for a walk, so off we go...into the windy day
love and abundance xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment