About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Saturday 18 December 2010

Beliefs

The fourth lesson is all about our beliefs and how they shape our individual perception of life and reality, how everything is different for each of us depending on our beliefs carried since we became influenced by those around us at a young age.
As children we have perfect minds and perfect memories which become dampened by limiting beliefs.  Once we overthrow those limiting beliefs we regain our perfect minds and memories!
So, this lesson teaches us how to eliminate our own limiting beliefs, which in turn helps those around us to do the same which is one of the principles of Life Transformation.

Well, here are my action steps...

These are my current personal beliefs and how I will transform them.

The question to ask and answer after each one is; "How can I immediately and powerfully improve or replace these beliefs and enjoy the process"

1. I believe that I am not a good communicator.  
...live in my heart and speak my truth openly and honestly at all times, express my emotions and dreams to those around me and speak clearly and not hide behind my fears.

2. I believe that a good weight for me is to be around 80kg.
...allow my higher self to guide me to my perfect weight without placing a number on my self...and relax knowing that my choices are perfect all the time for me.

3.  I believe I do not exercise enough to become well.
...go walking every day again, like before, use my rebounder as it is FUN and start to dance again...all things I loved to do but placing time and pain limitations had become an excuse for not participating in my own passions.

4.  I believe I am too overweight to be a good raw educator.
...I am now, every day, making excellent choices in what I eat, how I eat, and where I eat, that assist in me shedding my excess waste whilst being in the eyes of those following my journey to whole life transformation...demonstrating in the BEST possible way, how amazingly powerful following a life full of raw living foods works and how easy it is if we make that commitment to our soul!

Om Shanti

Another act that this lesson teaches, and it is one I now have been practising for a while, is that of letting those around us know how special they are and how much their being around means to us.
By the universal law of Reciprocity what you send out will come back multiplied.

On this note i would like to express how much I appreciate your act of reading this journal, and how much I hope it is of some benefit to you on your own journey through this amazing life.
Every one of us is an amazing light being, capable of so much love and limitless potential to create a world of wonder, peace and abundance one breath at a time.
I send out virtual hugs to each of you (I love hugs, don't you?) :0)


Love, peace and joy
Amber Dawn xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment