About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Some creations for you

I have been working on some goals since I last posted, as the next lesson is on this subject, so, making a list of 100 goals is going to take a little time!  Once I have got some down I will post my top 5 here with how I intend to creatively and enjoyable reach them.

I know one goal is to post lots of raw recipes on here, so, as I have been avoiding paperwork :0( I have been a little creative today, and here are the 2 I have made for our feasting...hope you enjoy trying them out.

 Immortal Raw Chocolate Pudding (serves 3...possibly)

5 baby avocado/ 2 large avocado
50g coconut butter (solid or melted)
2 heaped dessert spoons cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1 heaped dessert spoon Lucuma
1 tsp 3 Immortals powder (from Raw Living/Shaman Shack)
1 tsp spirulina
1 tsp maca
3 tbsp agave or some raw honey to taste.

Place all the ingredients in the high power blender or food processor if you have not got a high power blender.
Blend until really smooth...you will need to use a spatula to get all the bits down off the sides and blended properly.
Adjust the sweetness if you need to.
Pour into dessert bowls and chill for a few hours, especially if using melted coconut butter.
Serve decorated with goji berries and some hemp seeds (if you like that kind of thing)

You can of course add any kind of superfood that you have, and just keep tasting to see if it is how you like it.


Raw Marinated Mushrooms

Several thickly sliced chestnut mushrooms
Olive oil
Tamari
Italian herbs
Crushed garlic

In a large bowl coat the sliced mushrooms in a fair bit of olive oil (they soak it up well), then add the tamari to coat a little (around 2-3 tbsp) add the herbs and crushed garlic and coat really well. You may need to add more oil but not too much that there is residue in the bowl once coated.  Mix the mushrooms every now and then and place in the chiller overnight to marinate.  Serve as you like, with salad or with raw burgers...I snack on mine during the day!

I hope you like these little treats, and watch for more soon xxx Om Shanti 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment