About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Monday 13 December 2010

end of first day...

...how do I feel?

Peaceful...

...vulnerable...exposed...

it was quite strange to have the feeling of being really exposed and this made me feel really vulnerable too...my centre has opened up much more than, well, I ever thought...not that I was waiting to feel these emotions...deeply and physically!
I feel like birthing a new person.
to have such an openness to the world is not an experience I have had until now.
I have fully embraced all of me today and allow all the new things to come and say hello.

This really does feel like the first TRUE steps of my journey, even though I have followed a high raw lifestyle for almost a year...
The play has ended, now I am LIVING it!

I am very used to all the green juices and smoothies after falling in love with liquid meals from the beginning so I look forward to many more of them :0)

After one day off all dairy and wheat I feel good but baby steps...I make it sound like I ate it every day but only once or twice a week really.  It makes that much difference to me having such a sensitive system :0)

So, today has be great and tomorrow will be even more so... Om Shanti from this Raw Diva

Amber Dawn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment