About Me

My photo
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
My name is Peace Ravenwood and I am a Living Foods educator and experimenter, founder of the School of Living Foods and Alchemy Elixir Cafe ~ based in Northamptonshire UK. I love sharing the gifts and benefits of a life rich in raw foods, and also love spending as much time as possible outside in the garden, growing lots of fresh organic produce to use in the recipes. Wild foraging is also a passion of mine, one which I am constantly learning more about. My life is dedicated to learning and sharing every aspect of life in the raw, from seed ~ stomach ~ spirituality and sensuality. My other loves are of spending time with loved ones Anthony and our tribe of furry companions, reading, researching, writing and a little radical rebellion...my aim here to you is to walk with you while we change our world, one meal at a time Inlakesh Peace xxx

Sunday 12 December 2010

My superherb tea

Just thought I would share this recipe for what I feel is the most amazing super brew.  I am learning all about the superherbal way to health on my Raw Nuturition course.
This brew contains;

Nettle
Boneset
Horsetail
Angelica root
pau D'arco
Taheebo
cat's claw
Burdock root
ashwaganda
goji berries
Reishi mushroom root
all in the pan with around 2 litres of water, warming on the stove all day for drinking when I like ~ simply top up the pan each day for around 5 days of brewing, it has a lovely earthy taste but sweetened by the goji berries.
I sometimes add this as the base of a mega smoothie, to which is added a few cashews (6) some coconut butter, some cacao nibs, some chilli peppers, lots of raw honey, fo ti, muira puama, camu camu, maca, mucuna, shilajit, amla and chlorella powder.  I would add crystal manna or phytoplankton but yet to buy them as I am saving up for a pollytunnel (lol)

This is a mega healthy brew in so many ways...

Om Shanti xx

No comments:

Post a Comment